Ensuring the safety of your participants and staff
We are committed to the highest safety standards. To that end, we invest a great deal of time in both training your staff and in providing customized training manuals and documentation. Our training methods and materials exceed ACCT safety standards.
- First, we arrange for an intensive training program (one to five days in length) to cover the fundamentals of facilitation, technical skill development, risk and site management.
- Later, follow-up mentoring and, if necessary, additional training is scheduled to develop staff in a real learning environment.
- The number of personnel you’ll need will depend upon the course design and layout, as well as the skill level of the participants. In general, plan on a minimum of one trained staff person for every four participants.
We provide thorough and comprehensive documentation with our training. The training manual we provide will be customized for your specific program, and includes:
- Visual aides
- Certifications and inspection reports
- Maintenance logs and Emergency action plans
- Periodic updates as appropriate
Occasionally, you may choose to use an alternative training option. We can help with those decisions.